PMI ProBasics® Reclining Patient Manual Wheelchair, 20″ x 17″, Removable Desk Arms and Elevating Leg Rest
Call for price
The ProBasics® Reclining manual wheelchair provides full back and headrest support as patient reclines from 90 to 160 degrees. The 13-inch headrest and padded, full-length arms are removable. Black, padded vinyl upholstery resists mildew and bacteria. The frame has a chip-resistant silver vein finish. Mag-style wheels are lightweight and set back on frame to prevent patient from tipping when in the reclined position.
- Slide tube steel frame with an attractive silver vein finish that is chip resistant and easy to maintain.
- Padded Desk-length, detachable armrests provide added patient comfort.
- Easy-to-clean, comfortable vinyl upholstery resists mildew and bacteria.
- Chart pocket on backrest provides additional convenience.
- Tool-free elevating padded leg rests are equipped with a pneumatic piston for infinite positions and composite footplates.
- Composite hand rims with mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free.
- Wheels are set back on frame to prevent tipping.
- Rear anti-tippers come standard.
- Headrest extension comes standard with head immobilizer.
- 8″ x 1″ solid rubber front casters.
- Easy push-to-lock wheel locks.
Item # AIWPMIWCR2018E