PMI ProBasics® Bariatric Steel Transport Chair
Call for price
PMI ProBasics® Bariatric Steel Transport Chair, 22″ 450 lb Capacity, Silver Vein Finish
The ProBasics® bariatric steel transport chair with 12″ rear wheels has dual reinforced cross braces and durable nylon upholstery. The handy back-release hinge allows the back to fold down for easy storage and transport. The companion activated hand brakes are ideal for locking the rear wheels during patient transfers, and provide for added safety and control. Comes complete with seat belt, swing away footrests with aluminum footplates and heel loops.
- Heavy-duty reinforced steel construction and stylish, silver vein finish with dual, reinforced cross braces for strength and durability.
- 12″ rear wheels for better performance on uneven surfaces and companion activated hand brakes are ideal for locking the rear wheels during transfers.
- Removable desk-length padded armrests with comfortable nylon reinforced upholstery, seat straps for easy folding and lifting and seat belt for added safety.
- Composite wheels with solid rubber tires are lightweight and maintenance free.
- Tool-free, swing-away composite footrests with heel loops included.
Item # AIWPMITCS221612SV