Drive Medical Delta™ Ultra-Light 1000 Full Electric Low Bed with Full Rails, 88″ L x 36″ W x 9-1/2″ H, 80″ Innerspring Mattress
Call for price
Drive Medical Delta™ Ultra-Light 1000 Full Electric Low Bed with Full Rails, 88″ L x 36″ W x 9-1/2″ H, 80″ Innerspring Mattress, Brown, 450 lb Weight Capacity, Latex-Free
A pre-installed motor on this ultra light electric bed allows you to adjust from standard to low height, suiting your ever-changing needs. A motor near the foot section of the bed lets either the patient or caregiver choose the proper height for them. And the motor can be assembled or disassembled tool free, even while the patient is in the bed. The bed is strong enough to withstand a weight capacity of up to 450 lb yet features a caster that moves easily, making adjustments between 9-1/2″ to 20″ H deck a cinch. In the event of a power failure, a 9V battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections up to nine times. A new-and-improved hand pendant includes large and easy-to-use controls. Durable and impact-resistant product that is easy to set up out of the box. Channel frame construction with zinc coated spring deck to provide superior strength and reduced weight. The end panels are washable, making upkeep of this bed quick and easy.
- The Delta™ 1000 is truly universal because the bed frame can be used with Drive’s and most other manufacturers’ bed ends, old and new.
- The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability.
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high/low shaft.
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home decor.
- The wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant.
- Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety.
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise.
- The motor assembly can be installed and removed with patient in bed.
- Bed, side rails and mattress safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility. Satisfies all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines.
- The motor is UL approved.
- In the event of a power failure, a 9V battery, located in the hand control, can lower the head and foot sections nine times. No crank needed.
- New and improved hand pendant has large, easy-to-use controls.
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight.
- Zinc-coated spring deck.
Item # AIBFG15235BVPKG