Sunset CGA 870 Style Oxygen Regulator, Barbed Outlet, Adult, 0 to 15LPM
Call for price
Oxygen flow regulators are pressure reducing devices which lowers oxygen pressure from a cylinder, to levels that can be safely used by the end user. Oxygen flow regulators are intended for the administration of oxygen to patients who need increased oxygen levels to improve their breathing conditions. In addition, some models may be used in emergency situations.
- CGA 870 style valve connection for E size or smaller cylinders.
- Comes with “T” handle for easy mounting – no tools required.
- Barbed hose outlet for easy connection to the oxygen tubing.
- Pressure gauge reads to 3000psi.
- Easy-click flow selector knob.
- Heavy-duty brass core and durable anodized aluminum body.
- Input pressure: 2200psi.
- Output pressure: 50psi.
- Lightweight design-9.3oz.
- UL and FDA approved.
- 2-Year warranty.
- For use with: A, B, C, D, JD, E, M2, M4, M6, ML6, M7, M9, M15, M22 or M24 post or toggle cylinders.
Item # AIOKRRES043