ROHO® AirLITE® Wheelchair Cushion, 300 lb Capacity, 18″ x 2″ to 3.75″ Depth 20″
Call for price
Airlite® wheelchair cushion improves the ability to transfer by lowering the front and middle of the cushion 3/4″ while keeping its strong positioning capability by deepening the leg troughs. The lower height also contributes to a greater feeling of security in the chair.
- The non-adjustable AIR FLOATATION™ air insert built into the cushion under the ischials has been enhanced to provide better bottom-out protection.
- Softer foam allows the cushion to conform to the individual’s physiology and provide a more comfortable seating surface.
- Ready to use, no adjustment is required.
- The cover design, with full zipper coverage, provides enhanced fluid resistance to protect the foam, it is PVC-free.
- May be suitable for individuals who: Are at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown, have normal sensation, require increased stability, require lower extremity alignment, need a lightweight, non-adjustable seating system, require a more stable environment for transfers.
- Includes: Cover, operating instructions, product registration card.
- Construction: Contoured polyurethane foam, polyethylene base, sealed air insert.