MTS Transfer Handle® Two Bed Rails 23″ H x 5-1/2″ W
Call for price
Pan Based, 27″ L x 12″ W Bed Board, Steel, For Hospital Bed
A transfer handle is handy for those at risk of falling, Stroke and Parkinson’s patients, and those with severe back pain or arthritis. Patients recovering from surgery often find a bed transfer handle useful.
- Cross bar for added stability and mobility.
- Steel handle mounts to board placed under mattress.
- Aids patient transfer.
- Makes moving in bed easier.
- Reminds patient of edge of bed.
- Reduces risk of falling.
- Helps those with back pain.
Item # AIRRI8025H