Invacare microAIR® Alternating Pressure Mattress 80″ L x 36″ W x 13″ H
Call for price
Invacare microAIR® Alternating Pressure Mattress 80″ L x 36″ W x 13″ H, On-Demand Low Air Loss with 50 lpm Compressor, Raised Side Rail, 350 lb Weight Capacity, 110V 60Hz Input, 1 A, Continuous Mode of Operation
Invacare microAIR® Alternating Pressure System is alternating pressure therapeutics support system that improves air circulation and features on-demand low air loss mattress which reduces interface pressure to aid in the prevention and the treatment of Stage I to Stage IV pressure ulcers with a state of the art 50 LPM compressor that inflates the mattress within five to 10 minutes and provides faster, more efficient and complete therapy cycles. Alternating pressure therapeutics support system with on demand low air loss, 50 LPM compressor, automatic pressure monitoring and automatic wireless fowler.
- Quilted 70 denier nylon quilted cover, nylon buckle straps, and built in carrying straps.
- Pressure is continuously monitored to maintain proper pressure redistribution based on patient weight.
- Automatic wireless fowler prevents patient from bottoming out when bed is articulated.
- Energy saving 50 LPM compressor has alarm, alarm silence, and lock out features as well as static mode.
- Treatment times are 5, 10, 15, 20 minute cycles.
Item # AIMINVMA65RSR